Committee Meetings Of The Council
Meetings Of The Council
In accordance with the alternative arrangements under the Local Government Act 2000, the Council has decided on a system of a single Overview and Scrutiny Committee and Audit Committee, a Standards Committee, three main committees and three area planning committees.
Follow the related pages below to view details of each committee, its responsibilities and the membership of each.
Meetings are held at the Maldon District Council Offices in the Council Chamber.
South-Eastern Area Planning Committee meetings are held at the Burnham-on-Crouch Town Council Offices, Chapel Road, Burnham-on-Crouch, CM0 8JD.
Meetings commence at 7.30 pm unless otherwise stated.
Agendas and reports are available to view at least five working days prior to the date of the meeting. Minutes are made accessible to the public five working days prior to the next meeting of the meeting or before a meeting of the full Council, whichever is first.
Members of the public can ask questions at meetings of the Council and also speak on items of business at meetings of the Community Services, Planning and Licensing and the Finance and Corporate Services Committees.
The Council also operates public speaking at its Area Planning Committee meetings.
Pages in Committee Meetings Of The Council
- You are here: Meetings Of The Council
- Audit Committee
- Central Area Planning Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Finance And Corporate Services Committee
- Full Council Meetings
- Licensing Sub-Committee
- North Western Area Planning Committee
- Overview And Scrutiny Committee
- Overview And Scrutiny Committee Meeting As The Crime And Disorder Committee
- Planning And Licensing Committee
- Joint Standards Committee
- South Eastern Area Planning Committee