Maldon District Local Development Plan (LDP)
Local Development Plan Consultation (2014) Proposals Map
The Pre-Submission Proposals Map or Policies Map is a comprehensive map which displays the spatial boundary of all relevant extant development plan policies. A Proposals Map must be submitted alongside the Local Development Plan. To help you identify the suggested changes since the 2005 Local Plan, we have included the old shapes for comparison in the online version.
Where policies have a spatial boundary or location, for example a development boundary or designated employment areas, these are shown on the Proposals Map. Most of our policies, such as D1 Design Quality and Built Environment, are applicable to the whole District and are not specifically identified.
There are three options for viewing the Pre-Submission Proposals Map:
There are four downloadable pages in PDF format (the Key is only printed on the North East map):
- North West - coverage includes Heybridge, Maldon, Wickham Bishops and Great Totham
- North East - coverage includes Tolleshunt Knights and Tollesbury
- South West - coverage includes Maldon, Latchingdon, Mayland and North Fambridge
- South East - coverage includes Burnham-on-Crouch, Southminster and Bradwell-on-Sea
These maps are designed to be read in conjunction with the Pre-Submission Local Development Plan. There are references to policies within the LDP and lists of sites in Appendix 5.
Like the PDF, this comes in four sheets. Should there be any inconsistency or dispute, the latest printed copy is the definitive version.
A paper copy is available to view along with the Pre-Submission LDP at the following locations:
- Maldon District Council Offices
- Parish and Town Councils
- Local Libraries
- One Place (Southminster and Burnham-on-Crouch)
Pages in Maldon District Local Development Plan (LDP)
- Maldon District Local Development Plan (LDP)
- Maldon District Pre-Submission Local Development Plan 2014-2029
- Key Documents
- Local Development Scheme
- Statement Of Community Involvement (SCI) & Addendum
- Maldon District Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA)
- You are here: Local Development Plan Consultation (2014) Proposals Map
- Garden Suburb Masterplans