Committee Meetings Of The Council
North Western Area Planning Committee
Development control - determination of planning applications and related matters.
Areas covered: Cold Norton, Great Braxted, Great Totham, Goldhanger, Hazeleigh, Langford, Little Braxted, Little Totham, North Fambridge, Purleigh, Stow Maries, Tolleshunt D'Arcy, Tolleshunt Knights, Tolleshunt Major, Tollesbury, Ulting, Wickham Bishops, Woodham Mortimer, Woodham Walter.
The Chairman and Vice-Chairman of this Committee will be appointed at the Statutory Annual meeting of the Council on Thursday 21 May 2015.
|Chairman||Councillor H M Bass|
|Vice-Chairman||Councillor E L Bamford|
|Councillors||J P F Archer, M F L Durham, J V Keyes, D M Sismey,
A K M St. Joseph, Mrs M E Thompson and Miss S White
|Ex-officio non-voting Member||Councillor Mrs P A Channer CC|
The Committee membership consists of all Councillors representing parishes and wards within each Committee. The Area Planning Committees fall under the Planning and Licensing Committee. The Chairman of the Planning and Licensing Committee, is automatically appointed as an ex-officio non-voting Member to each of these.
Public speaking is permitted at the North Western Area Planning Committee.
Pages in Committee Meetings Of The Council
- Meetings Of The Council
- Audit Committee
- Central Area Planning Committee
- Community Services Committee
- Finance And Corporate Services Committee
- Full Council Meetings
- Licensing Sub-Committee
- You are here: North Western Area Planning Committee
- Overview And Scrutiny Committee
- Overview And Scrutiny Committee Meeting As The Crime And Disorder Committee
- Planning And Licensing Committee
- Joint Standards Committee
- South Eastern Area Planning Committee
- Audio / Sound Recordings