Maldon District Council
Christmas and New Year - Revised Waste and Recycling Collection Days

Please check your revised refuse, recycling, food waste and garden waste collection day and don't forget to present it by 7am.

Please click here to check your revised collection day.

Lottery Licences

The Gambling Act 2005 controls the conduct of small lotteries, raffles etc. by societies raising money for charitable, sports and other similar purposes, rather than for personal gain.

The society on whose behalf the lottery is promoted must first be registered with the Council if their Head Office is within the Maldon District.

Useful Information and Forms

You can find some useful information in the related FAQ's section and copies of the necessary forms are available in the download area.
If you require further assistance please contact us.


Information on...