Maldon District design guide
Where we live and the housing we live in is a key consideration for our well-being and happiness. Design quality should be inside and outside of our homes, in the streets, public spaces, open spaces and facilities in the wider neighbourhood. The Maldon District Design Guide has been prepared in accordance with policy D1 of the local development plan (LDP) to guide developers, designers, community groups and decision makers to deliver high quality design in all development.
Following the public consultation and passage through Planning and Licensing Committee the Council adopted the Maldon District Design Guide on 21 December 2017.
Maldon District Design Guide Technical Documents:
- Assessing Air Quality and Emission Impacts from Development
- Landscape and Green Infrastructure (including open space, sport and play facilities, biodiversity and trees)
- Planning and Noise
- Designing for Older Persons' Housing
- Planning and Waste Management
- Vehicle Parking Standards 2006
National Technical Document:
The interactive pages will be available shortly.