This page is brought to you by the Maldon Geospatial (GIS) team and includes layers from:
- Maldon District Council (Conservation Areas, Local Heritage Assets)
- Historic England (Listed Buildings, Scheduled Monuments, Registered Parks and Gardens, Battlefields, Heritage at Risk Register 2021)
- Essex Highways (Public Rights of Way)
- Ordnance Survey (District and Parish Boundaries and Basemaps)
You can use this web app to:
- Search for information on Heritage Assets within Maldon. Click on a feature and display further information as well as linking through to Historic England or MDC records
- Find an address or place
- Use the filter tool to select a Conservation Area or Local Heritage Asset Parish
- Use the layer list tool to control layers that are displayed
View the map at maldondc.maps.arcgis.com
On opening the web app, a splash screen contains important disclaimer and copyright information relating to the use of the app and the data itself.
By clicking this link and using the app indicates that you have read and accepted these terms.