You are here:

What do I do if the access to my property has changed?

If you have received planning permission to change the access to your property which results in access to your front door being obtained from a different road, you will need to have your address changed accordingly to reflect this.

Please let us know of this change as soon as the work to change the access has commenced.

You can complete our online form.

We will inform a wide range of organisations about the change, including the emergency services, Land Registry and Royal Mail. It may take a few months for address changes to appear on the databases of other companies and organisations.

A fee will be charged for such requests. Please see our fee sheet for details.