You are here:

Council tax

Moving in or out

To register for council tax or notify us that you are moving please complete the online form below.

Register for council tax

You can notify us up to 10 working days in advance. 

If someone moves in with you, you will need to add them to the council tax account. To do this call or email the contact centre to update your account details:

Maldon District Council, Council Offices, Princes Road, Maldon, Essex. CM9 5DL

It will take up to 10 working days to register you or change your account.