Business rate relief
The following types of business rate relief are available.
- Additional discretionary business rates relief
- Small business rate relief
- Property empty and unused
- Charities and charity shops
- Not a charity but another type of non-profit making organisation
- Rural relief in villages with a population of under 3,000
- Part of your property is not being used and is completely unoccupied for a short time
- You are suffering severe hardship. The Council has discretion to provide rate relief if you are experiencing hardship. Contact us to find out more.