Maldon District Council are a proud partner of Working Well in Essex (https://www.essexlifestyleservice.org.uk/working-well/). We have recently gained our level 1 accreditation and we are now in the process of launching our working well committee and working towards our Levels 2 and 3 accreditation through support from our Public Health and HR staff. We look forward to improving the health of our employees and continue to make MDC a great place to work.
Working Well is a free programme that delivers health promotion advice and support services to small, medium and large workplaces in the private, public and voluntary sectors across Essex. The programme is offered by Provide’s Essex Lifestyle Service across Essex.
Staff benefits include:
- Free staff NHS and lifestyle checks
- Free NVQ L2 standard training for Workplace
- Health Champions
- Free Mental Health First Aid England training
- Managers and Staff Stress Awareness training
- On-going support for Workplace Health Champions
- Confidential on-line staff survey
- NHS Stop Smoking support
- Healthy eating and physical activity interventions for staff
- And much more!
Employer benefits include:
- Improved productivity
- Reduced sickness absence
- Enhanced employee engagement
- Improved corporate image within the community