You are here:

How to make a complaint about a nuisance

Helping us deal with your complaint

The following information will help us deal with your complaint:

If the issue is a noise complaint then please complete our noise and nuisance report form, you will be asked to provide details such as the following:

  • your name and address (we are not able to deal with anonymous complaints but we will not disclose your name to the person that you are complaining about without asking you first - but be aware that if the matter goes to Court then the Council may need you to be a witness)
  • the address where the problem is coming from (if you know it the name of the person responsible for the problem)
  • the nature of the problem you are suffering from
  • when and how often it occurs.