Click It Local Comes To The Maldon District on 20th April
Published on Thursday, 1st April 2021
Independent High Street businesses across the District will soon be able to provide same-day delivery of their wonderful products through Click It Local. Maldon District Council is delighted to announce a new partnership with Click It local to support our local businesses and the recovery of our independent high streets.
Click It Local Maldon District will launch on 20th April 2021
Local businesses can sign-up now https://www.clickitlocal.co.uk/store-sign-up/
Steve Koch, Founder of Click It Local Ltd said “Click It Local is a virtual high street that enables residents to buy from any independent shop and have it delivered straight to their door on the same day.
“Our mission is to help save local high streets and independent stores across the UK by making shopping local easier and faster.”
Being part of Click It Local will enable Maldon District business owners to have their products delivered on the same day to residents of Maldon, Braintree, Colchester and Tendring Districts, over 230,000 households!
Join us for an open Teams Meeting on Tuesday 6th April - 1:30pm to hear directly from the Click it Local Team along with an introduction to our Keep it Local Project.
How it works:
- Register your business with Click it Local
- Set-up your ‘shop’ on your local virtual-high-street &
- List unlimited products for free.
- No sign-up fees
- Receive online payments, track orders, collections, and deliveries.
Click it Local is only open to independent businesses, both on and off our high streets.
Local businesses can contact Michael at Click it Local, with any questions or to learn more about how to get involved by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul Dodson, Director of Strategy, Performance and Governance said “We are really pleased to be working with other North Essex Districts and Click It Local to bring this opportunity to our great range of independent high street businesses. Click It Local forms part of our wider Covid-19 Economic Recovery and Transformation Plan and our forthcoming ‘Keep it Local’ initiative, in partnership with Sense of Place.”
Notes to editor
- For the first 6 months Maldon District stores will have an exclusive 0% Click It Local fee and only need to pay the transaction Stripe fee of 1.4% + 20p. After the first 6 months businesses will still only pay on orders made at 7.5% + Stripe fee. The customer pays delivery directly to Click It Local starting from just £3.
- Click It Local Ltd is being commissioned by Maldon District Council with funding from the Government’s Additional Restrictions Grant as part of our partnership with the North Essex Economic Partnership, including Essex County Council, Braintree District Council, Colchester District Council, Chelmsford City Council, Tendring District Council and Uttlesford District Council. It forms part of the Council’s strategic objectives to support existing local businesses and enable future economic investment and new jobs.