Draft Statement of Accounts
Following the end of our financial year on 31 March, we will publish a draft statement of accounts. The preparation and publication of the statement has to follow statutory requirements and timescales.
An independent auditor will conduct an audit of the draft statement. The deadline for completion of the audit for years 2022/23 to 2027/28 was extended from the normal timeframe of 31 July, to be completed by 30 September.
We do not expected that our external auditors will be able to meet this deadline for the 2022/23 statement of accounts, as the 2021/22 audit has not started yet.
Once the auditor has concluded their audits, we will make the final statements available for inspection.
Financial publications available for download:
- Statement of Accounts 2022-23 (Draft)
- Public Inspection of Accounts Notice 2022-23
- Notice of Delayed Audit 31 March 2022
- Appointment of External Auditors 2023/24
- Statement of Accounts 2021-22 (Draft)
- Public Inspection of Accounts Notice 2021-22
- Notice of Delayed Audit 31 March 2021
- Statement of Accounts 2020-21 (Final)
- Public Inspection of Accounts Notice 2020-21
- Statement of Accounts (Final) 2019-20
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit 2019-20
- Corporate Debt Recovery Strategy Nov 2018
- Contract Procedure Rules 2021
- Appointment of External Auditors 2018/19