You are here:

Consumer complaint

We advise that in the event of a complaint, you contact the trader first - preferably in the form of a letter (with proof of delivery). If that has not worked and you are located in the UK, Citizens Advice Bureau will give you advice. From outside the UK, contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

If you would like to make a complaint about a caravan site or you are not happy about other issues such as nuisance (for example noise, dust and drainage), please contact the Council.