The purpose of Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) is to build upon and provide more detailed advice and guidance on policies in local plans and are a material consideration when planning applications are being assessed.
The following SPDs have been adopted to support the Local Development Plan:
- South Maldon Garden Suburb Masterplan
- Maldon District Design Guide
- Maldon and Heybridge Central Area Masterplan (and associated completed projects)
- Renewable and Low Carbon Technologies
- Maldon District Specialist Needs Housing
- Vehicle Parking Standards 2018
- Affordable Housing and Viability 2018
- Green Infrastructure Strategy
- North Heybridge Garden Suburb Masterplan
- Recreation Avoidance and Mitigation Strategy
- North Quay Regeneration Development Brief
Further information about the content, timetable and the consultation for these SPDs will be published in the future.
As required under Regulation 15, the above Supplementary Planning Documents, all physical and digital copies of the documents have been removed from the Council Offices and the Council’s website.