We currently have the following vacancies:
- Administrative Officer (Community Protection Team) (20 hours per week) - closing date 5th April 2017
- Building Control Officer - closing date 27th March 2017
- Development Management Team Leader - closing date 27th March 2017
- Economic Development and Partnerships Manager - closing date 18th April 2017
- Planning Policy Manager - closing date 27th March 2017
- Principal Planning Officer (Development Management) - closing date 27th March 2017
- Principal Planning Policy Officer - closing date 27th March 2017
- Senior/Planning Officer (Career Grade) - closing date 27th March 2017
- TIC Assistant (12 hours per week) - closing date 3rd April 2017
Maldon District Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Be part of Maldon District Council
Maldon District Council plays a crucial role in the development and prosperity of the District, working for the good of the community and the long term benefit of residents, you can be part of the team. From front line customer facing roles to policy and strategy, the work of the Council is diverse and dynamic.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car lease scheme
- Free parking
You can also receive assistance with child care, discounted local gym membership and payment of one annual professional fee (if applicable). You will also have access to a range of work/life balance policies. Maldon District Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring checks will be undertaken according to the responsibilities of the role. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, culture and experience. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, disability or marital status.