We currently have the following vacancies:
- Assistant Electoral Management Officer (1 x permanent, 1 x fixed term contract) - closing date 1st September 2017
- Committee Services Officer - closing date 1st September 2017
- Information Governance Officer (fixed term until 30 June 2019) - closing date 1st September 2017
- Sampling Officer (15 hours per week) - closing date 24th August 2017
- Senior Technical Officer - closing date 15th September 2017
- Administration Apprentice - Business Support - closing date 31st August 2017
Maldon District Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Be part of Maldon District Council
Maldon District Council plays a crucial role in the development and prosperity of the District, working for the good of the community and the long term benefit of residents, you can be part of the team. From front line customer facing roles to policy and strategy, the work of the Council is diverse and dynamic.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car lease scheme
- Free parking
You can also receive assistance with child care, discounted local gym membership and payment of one annual professional fee (if applicable). You will also have access to a range of work/life balance policies.
Maldon District Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring checks will be undertaken according to the responsibilities of the role. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, culture and experience. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, disability or marital status.
Maldon District Council is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate our commitment, we have been accredited as a Disability Confident Employer. As a Disability Confident Employer we take various actions in order to successfully employ and retain disabled people and those with health conditions.