We currently have the following vacancies:
- Committee Services Officer 15.5 hours per week FTC 12 Months - closing date 3rd April 2018
- Customers Assistant (Systems and Rates) Maternity Cover for up to 12 months - closing date 03 April 2018
- Customers Officer (Rates), Permanent - closing date 03 April 2018
- Customers Team Leader (Technical, Systems and Compliance) - closing date 03 April 2018
Maldon District Council is an equal opportunities employer.
Be part of Maldon District Council
Maldon District Council plays a crucial role in the development and prosperity of the District, working for the good of the community and the long term benefit of residents, you can be part of the team. From front line customer facing roles to policy and strategy, the work of the Council is diverse and dynamic.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will be entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Salary sacrifice car lease scheme
- Free parking
You can also receive assistance with child care, discounted local gym membership and payment of one annual professional fee (if applicable). You will also have access to a range of work/life balance policies.
Maldon District Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Disclosure and Barring checks will be undertaken according to the responsibilities of the role. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, culture and experience. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, disability or marital status.
Maldon District Council is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people. To demonstrate our commitment, we have been accredited as a Disability Confident Employer. As a Disability Confident Employer we take various actions in order to successfully employ and retain disabled people and those with health conditions.