You are here:

Bulky waste and electrical items

Bulky waste and electrical items

Important Information

Update 22 September 2021

Due to the national shortage of drivers which is having an impact on our waste collection service we have had to suspend this service until further notice.

Any booking already made will be honoured however we can not accept any new bookings.

Bulky items can be disposed of at your local Recycling Centre for Household waste.

Alternatively some local charities or organisations may be able to accept good quality bulky waste items. Sites such as Freegle can be helpful and put you in touch with people in the local community who may have a need for the items that you wish to dispose of if they still have plenty of life in them.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.