Bulky waste and electrical items
COVID-19 - If you or anybody in your household are showing symptoms of COVID-19 (or have been instructed to self isolate) and you wish to book a bulky waste collection please ensure that the items to be collected are stored outside on your front boundary for at least 72 hours prior to collection. If symptoms develop within 72 hours of your collection date please contact us to rearrange your booking.
We can collect large and bulky waste items from the front boundary of your property. The maximum number of items we can accept is 12 items.
These current charges apply:
- 1-3 items £35.00
- 4-6 items £70.00
- 7-9 items £105.00
- 10-12 items £140.00
Before you book
THIS IS AN ONLINE BOOKING SERVICE ONLY
Before you make a booking it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- The items will be placed for collection on your front boundary by 7am on your collection day. (If the items are not presented on your front boundary they will not be collected and no refund will be given)
- Only items that are on our "accepted items" list that have been booked are presented for collection. ( If you present an item that is not on the list it will not be collected and no refund be given)
- Any amendments to your booking are made 48 hours prior to your scheduled collection day.
- All bulky waste items must be able to be lifted safely by 2 people.
- All appliances booked for collection are for household use only. (Commercial appliances can not be accepted and no refund will be given)
By continuing with your booking you understand that this is a NON-REFUNDABLE service. Once you have made a payment you will be advised of the next available collection day by email. Please be advised that this service is very popular and you may have to wait up to 35 days for an available slot.