Revised missed collection procedure during COVID-19
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY AND THE ADDITIONAL WASTE BEING PRESENTED DUE TO HOME WORKING OUR WASTE COLLECTION CREWS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAINTAIN CORE SERVICES.
If your recycling, garden waste or food waste has been missed but you are able to store it until your next scheduled waste collection it is greatly appreciated and will help ease the pressure on our crews to complete their rounds.
If your refuse has been missed or you are are unable to store your recycling, garden waste or food waste please report it within 2 working days of your scheduled collection day using this link and allow up to 3 working days for our crews to return. Please ensure that you leave your waste on your front boundary or agreed collection point.
We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenince caused.
Additional supplies of pink sacks & caddy liners can be collected from one of our stockists located throughout the District.
- Garden waste collection service
- Help and guidance on the garden waste collection (subscription) service
- Help and guidance on other waste collections
- Help and guidance on household waste and recycling collections
- Kerbside textile collection service
- Request a larger wheeled bin
- Request an assisted waste collection
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Request a clinical waste collection