Revised missed collection procedure during COVID-19
DUE TO STAFF SHORTAGES AND THE CURRENT COVID-19 NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY OUR WASTE COLLECTION CREWS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAINTAIN CORE SERVICES; TO ASSIST THEM WE HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES TO OUR MISSED COLLECTION PROCEDURE:
Missed Weekly Food & Garden waste – we cannot return, please represent these materials next week.
Missed Recycling – we cannot return, please store your recycling until your next scheduled collection day.
Missed refuse - Please report within 2 working days of your scheduled collection using this link. Please leave your bin on your front boundary and we will endeavour to return as soon as possible
We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenience.
Additional supplies of pink sacks & caddy liners can be collected from one of our stockists located throughout the District.
- Help and guidance on other waste collections
- Help and guidance on household waste and recycling collections
- Request a larger wheeled bin
- Request an assisted waste collection
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Request a clinical waste collection
- Help and guidance on the garden waste collection (subscription) service