Revised missed collection procedure during COVID-19
OUR WASTE COLLECTION CREWS ARE WORKING HARD TO MAINTAIN CORE SERVICES BUT DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 NATIONAL HEALTH EMERGENCY AND THE ADDITIONAL WASTE BEING PRESENTED DUE TO HOME WORKING WE HAVE HAD TO REVISE OUR MISSED WASTE PROCEDURE AS DETAILED BELOW.
If your refuse has been missed please report it within 2 working days of your scheduled collection day using this link and allow up to 3 working days for our crews to return. Please ensure that you leave your waste on your front boundary or agreed collection point.
If your recycling, garden waste or food waste has been missed unfortunately our crews will be unable to return. Please store it safely until your next scheduled waste collection. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated and will help ease the pressure on our crews so that they can complete their rounds.
We thank you for your patience and apologise for any inconvenince caused.
Additional supplies of pink sacks & caddy liners can be collected from one of our stockists located throughout the District.
- Garden waste collection service
- Help and guidance on the garden waste collection (subscription) service
- Help and guidance on other waste collections
- Help and guidance on household waste and recycling collections
- Kerbside textile collection service
- Request a larger wheeled bin
- Request an assisted waste collection
- Request a bulky waste collection
- Request a clinical waste collection