You are here:

Fees and charges

Submitting a building control application requires a payment, if you are unsure of the correct charge please view our fees here.   

If the fee is not received at the time of submitting your application, your application will be invalid. 

Please use our online form to pay for your building control application.

The only building work which is exempt from this payment is:

  • Works to specifically improve disabled access or
  • Works to provide certain facilities for persons with disabilities

In order to claim exemption, the appropriate evidence must be submitted with the application. This can include a letter from a doctor or a medical practitioner.