Building Control fees and charges
Submitting a building control application requires a payment unless it is exempt. If you are unsure of the correct charge please view our fees here.
If the fee is not received at the time of submitting your application, your application will be invalid.
- Payment by debit card.
- If you have not been given a reference number, from the drop down select other, then other again ensuring a site address is included in the describe box
- If you have been given a reference number, from the drop down select the correct option for Full Plans, Building Notice and Regularisation/Reversion applications.
- Payment by BACS, please email email@example.com for the details and a reference
The only building work which is exempt from this payment is:
- Works to specifically improve disabled access or
- Works to provide certain facilities for persons with disabilities
In order to claim exemption, the appropriate evidence must be submitted with the application. This can include a letter from a doctor or a medical practitioner.