What is Building Control?
Building Control is primarily about ensuring building work complies with minimum standards for Health and Safety of persons in and around buildings, conservation of fuel and power, and accessibility.
Building Control Inspections
Building Control further information
- Competent persons self-certification schemes
- Guide to extending your home
- Guide to renovating your home
- Further guidance and advice on building projects
- Guidance on Building Regulations and Approved Documents
- Further guidance on building work, replacements and repairs to your home
- About Local Authority Building Control (LABC)
- About the Party Wall Act
- Further guidance on electrical work