You are here:

Information Requests

Making a Complaint

If you are not entirely satisfied with the way your request has been handled or you wish to object to the Council's decision, in the first instance you should follow the Council's complaints procedure.

If you remain dissatisfied, you can appeal against the decision by contacting the Information Commissioner for an independent review at the following address:

The Information Commissioner
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF