A club can apply to us for a club premises certificate for any premises which are occupied and used regularly for club purposes.
Applications should be submitted with a:
- plan of the premises (to be in a specific format)
- copy of the club rules
- club operating schedule
- completed "Declaration for a Club Premises Certificate" form
Club operating schedule
A club operating schedule is a document which must contain the following information in a specific format:
- the activities of the club
- the times the activities are to take place
- other opening times
- if alcohol supplies are for consumption on or off the premises or both
- the steps that the club proposes to take to promote the licensing objectives
- any other information that is required
If there are any changes to the operating schedule, the club will need to apply for a variation or minor variation to the club premises certificate.
The Council will need to be notified within 28 days if there are any changes to the:
- name of the club
- club rules
- registered address of the club
If a club premises certificate has been issued, this should be returned to us with information about the alterations. If the club premises certificate cannot be returned, please state the reason why.