Failed Application and Licence Holder Redress
If your application is refused and you would like to appeal or you would like further information please contact us.
Applicants and holders of club premises certificates can appeal:
- when an application for a club premises certificate is refused
- when an application to vary a club premises certificate is refused
- the conditions imposed upon the club premise certificate
- if variations are made to the conditions of a club premises certificate
- if a club activity is excluded
- if the club premises certificate is withdrawn by the Council
- the decision of a review hearing
Appeals must be made to the local Magistrates' Court within 21 days of the decision appealed.