You are here:

Environmental Permitting

How to Apply

You can apply by printing an application to complete and return to Maldon District Council, Princes Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 5DL:

To notify us of a change to your existing circumstances please contact us


See the fees list.

Tacit consent

Tacit consent will not apply. This means that you will not be able to carry on as if the permit has been granted unless you have heard from the Council. If you have not heard from the Council within 28 days of submitting the application, you are advised to contact us.