You are here:

Environmental Permitting

Consumer Complaint

We advise that in the event of a complaint, you contact the trader first - preferably in the form a letter (with proof of delivery). If that has not worked, and if you are located in the UK, Citizens Advice Bureau will give you advice. From outside the UK, contact the UK European Consumer Centre.

Other redress

If you are not happy about other issues such as nuisance (for example noise, dust and drainage), please contact us. Compensation maybe payable in relation to conditions affecting certain interests in land.