*Government Announcement* - Monday 19 July
- Covid-19 Response - *Update* - Monday 12 July
- Oral statement by the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care - 6 July 2021
- Covid-19 Data - Cases, Deaths and Testing
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) support is available to businesses
- Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance from Step 4
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Hotels and guest accommodation
- Events and attractions
- Offices, factories and laboratories.
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, nightclubs and takeaway services
- Shops, branches and close contact services
Maldon Community Coronavirus Response
Maldon District Council is working with Maldon and District CVS and a range of community partners, to offer support to those who are shielding, or someone else in need. They can offer help with getting food (including children's needs), prescriptions, pet care, local information or support with social contact.
Essex Welfare Service
Essex County Council The Essex Welfare Service is for people who are unable to access the support they need at this time from either family or friends, or from their local district area support groups. Essex Welfare Service is not an alternative to existing services which may be overwhelmed with extra demand resulting from the effects of the Government's Lockdown advice.
Please call 0300 3039988 or visit their website