Fair processing statement
It is important that you are aware that the Council is currently taking part in the Audit Commission's National Fraud Initiative, which means it will share information you provide or have provided with the Audit Commission for the purposes of the detection of fraud. Please read our Fair Processing Statement for more information.
Whether you are currently in or out of work, if you are on a low income and affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19 you may be entitled to Claim Local Council Tax Support. If you are currently receiving Council Tax Support and have been affected by COVID-19 please report changes here.
Following the announcement in the budget, we are now reviewing guidance on the Restart Grants for Business.
Further information will be provided as soon as possible.
Council tax and benefits
- Test and Trace Support Scheme
- Apply for housing benefit and/or council tax support
- Apply for discretionary payment
- Apply for a single persons discount
- Apply for a severely mentally impaired reduction
- Pay over 12 months instead of 10
- Apply for e-billing
- Sign up for a direct debit to pay your council tax
- Animal boarding licence
- Camp site licence
- Caravan and camping site licence for holiday use
- Club premises certificate (for alcohol and regulated entertainment)
- Cooling tower and evaporative condenser notification
- Dangerous wild animals
- Dog breeding licence
- Environmental permits
- Gambling licence and permit
- Food premises registration and approval
- House to house collections permit
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) licence
- Hypnotism permit
- Lottery licences
- Personal licences - designated premises supervisor (DPS)
- Pet shop licence
- Premises licence (for alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment)
- Premises and club premises certificates (variations and minor variations)