LDP Current Consultation Sept 2016
Please note this consultation is now CLOSED
Consultation is currently being undertaken on the following documents produced in relation to the Maldon District Local Development Plan:
- Implications of the DCLG 2014-Based Household Projections for the Objectively Assessed Housing Needs of Maldon District
- Proposed Main Modifications to the Maldon District Local Development Plan
- Sustainability Appraisal Report Update
- Sustainability Appraisal Update Appendix A
- Sustainability Appraisal Update Appendix B
- Sustainability Appraisal Update Appendix C
- Sustainability Appraisal Update Appendix D
Comments are also invited on an update to the Council's monitoring information, the Five Year Housing Land Supply Statement 2015/16.
Comments are also invited on the Council's statement on Sustainability Appraisal of the Local Development Plan.
Please note the Inspector will only take comments into account, if they directly relate to the documents currently being consulted on.
These documents can be viewed through the above links. Copies are also available to view at libraries in the district and at the Council offices at Princes Road, Maldon, CM9 5DL.
Comments on the above documents should be sent to:
Strategic Planning Manager
Maldon District Council
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultation opened on Friday 16 September and closed on Thursday 27 October.