Consultation on the Proposed LDP Post-Examination Main Modifications March 2017
Please note this consultation is now closed
Further Examination Hearings were held into the Maldon District Local Development Plan in January 2017. Maldon District Council has made a request to the Inspector to make several modifications (changes), which are necessary to make the plan sound and appropriate for adoption.
Consultation was undertaken in March and April 2017:
- Post-Examination Main Modifications to the Maldon District Local Development Plan
- Sustainability Appraisal Report Final
Comments were also sought on the Council's Response to Actions from the Examination (January 2017), on the following:
- Maldon District Neighbourhood Plans Summary January (2017)
- Maldon District Council Housing Trajectory and Infrastructure Delivery Plan Update (February 2017)
- Rural Employment Allocations Evidence Base (February 2017)
- Updated Retail Study Evidence (February 2017)
Responses to these documents have been sent to the Inspector.
Please note that the Inspector will only take comments into account if they directly relate to the documents currently being consulted on. This is a focused consultation. Any response which refers to other aspects of the Local Development Plan, including earlier modifications will not be considered.